Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dr. Mykee

Today, there was a very cool assembly at our school. A man named Micheal Fowlin came to our school and talked about diversity and stereo types of kids and etc. Something I found very interesting about this was how he said everybody wears a "mask" when they are not at home and that hides how they really are. This is very true. I cannot sum up all the things he said, as he had so many good things to say. It was probably the first assembley that have ever been worth the time, and I believe my fellow anchors agree with me. He has a website:
http://www.michaelfowlin.com/

If you go to our school, please comment about what you thought about Mykee. I really thought this was a worthwhile experience.

1 comment:

  1. He was an amazing speaker. I hope people will attend to his message, "You are beautiful".

    ReplyDelete