Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hey guys.
It's obviously been a long time since anyone has updated their blog.
We're talking months, here.
Anyway, here's a summary of what has gone on in the mean time.
School- we've been working hard to maintain our grades

Musicals- I was Bill(-I_-Am) Sykes in Oliver! on the 20 and 21 of March. Which was a long time ago. Niko played Mr. Bumble and had a variety of special chorus parts. Casey was chorus and had special chorus parts as well. He was also the knife grinder. If you missed it, you missed out.
The other musical was Grease. Which I couldn't do. The thing is this: I have always wanted to do grease as it was the first musical I ever saw. I was in fourth grade. I couldn't do it because many other obligations such as Jazz Band on Tuesday afternoons (when play practice was) and Friday mornings. I also couldn't attend the first  Thursday practices because of Ski Club. So, I would've missed the first 8 practices, not to mention the ones after because of Jazz Band. Then I had track which started somewhere in the beginning of April. So, knowing that, I at least offered to help out as stage crew for Mrs. Bokos (who was the producer.) I also slipped into the finally for the last show. I learned the words on the spot. As for Casey and Niko, they obviously made some pretty spunky greasers. Needless to say, they both got huge roles. Niko got Danny and Casey got Kenickie. They both killed the parts (in the good way).

Ladies- Niko went on a date yesterday.

I apologize for the time in which we haven't produced any new shows, but for those of you who read this (and I notice it is a very small number) please, leave a comment. All of our lives have been very, very busy.
This has been a nice time to review the past months.
Shane McPartlin,
with a capital P

No comments:

Post a Comment